module discussions date (was: Re: Proposed module: conduit)

Hi John,

Am Mittwoch, den 30.07.2008, 23:50 +1200 schrieb John Stowers:
> * Aside: I think the module discussions should be *much* earlier. To
> actually give application authors time to address concerns raised.

You've received feedback when proposing the module for the first time
(31 Mar), I asked for feedback again on 04 Jul and vuntz again on 28 Jul
(all refering to d-d-l).

I wonder what/how to improve in this case - ideas welcome.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed