Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Cc: laca Sun COM, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:16:15 -0400
On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 14:58 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> So what does this mean? Should all GNOME modules fix their top-level
> Makefile.am files, manpages, and other docs that refer to the need to
> add these generated files to EXTRA_DIST? Or do we just not work with
> the latest intltool 0.40.0 for now until this issue gets fixed in
I'm not sure - but like you, my modules now fail to bootstrap (e.g.
autogen.sh) with intltool 0.40. Better ask the intltool maintainer what
he had in mind.
] [Thread Prev