Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- Cc: laca Sun COM, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Problem with intltool 0.40.0?
- Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 13:07:37 -0400
On Tue, 2008-07-01 at 11:31 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> Yesterday I discovered that "make dist/distcheck" in gdm 2.20 branch
> failed because make couldn't find intltool-merge.in,
> intltool-extract.in, and intltool-update.in. These files get generated
> by the intltool module.
Apparently what you are experiencing is a "bug fix"
Personally I think the new behavior is bug. And further I think it's
silly. Because now every user of intltool get to fix his module and
distributions get to add something like BuildRequire: intltool to their
spec files or similar.
] [Thread Prev