Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Federico Mena Quintero" <federico ximian com>
- Cc: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:26:18 -0500
On Jan 11, 2008 6:46 PM, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
> 2. Use the hand-coded D-Bus code in the clock applet for now. Do a
> configure-time check for PK; if it's not present, simply disable setting
> the time altogether (this will make distros notice).
I just sent you a patch for this.
> 3. Release libgweather, and shave the yaks around module proposal,
> bugzilla product, etc.
> 4. Release gnome-panel and gnome-applets with the standalone gweather.
Sounds good to me; there is a (small) list of must-fix bugs before the
merged clock is ready for prime time, but it is getting there.
] [Thread Prev