Re: New module decisions for 2.22

On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 17:46 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> * PK-gnome is not blessed due to libsexy.

Why do you think pk-gnome needs to be blessed? Just optionally depend it
on and it's fine. I mean, the only difference is whether you constuct a
PolKitGnomeAction or a regular GtkAction.

Anyway, I agree we don't need to make a big deal out of this...

> 2. Use the hand-coded D-Bus code in the clock applet for now.  Do a
> configure-time check for PK; if it's not present, simply disable setting
> the time altogether (this will make distros notice).

That'll work too and then we can fix it for the next cycle. Thanks for
your efforts.

     David