Re: New module decisions for 2.22

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:45 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 00:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Retracted:
> >   PolicyKit & PolicyKit-gnome (external dependency)

I kinda dislike the wording here. I didn't retract anything. What did
happen was that several members of the release team pointed out to me
that it was just an external dependency and thus didn't need to be

> Eeep.  Do you think we can/should push intlclock into
> gnome-panel/applets/clock for 2.22?  If so, we'll need PolicyKit (not
> PK-gnome as far as I can tell).

It should use PolicyKit-gnome (for code reuse etc.) and as far as I
understand it's fine for it to do so. Both PK and PK-gnome are blessed
external dependencies.

Hope this clarifies.