Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module decisions for 2.22
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:16:02 -0500
On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:10 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:
> Blessed as far as gnome releases goes means allowed as a hard
> dependency for modules. PK and PK-gnome are not blessed external
> dependencies because you said that no hard dependencies were needed at
> this time.
Oh, the use in intlclock should be optional if it isn't already. That
does not equate to "pull out PolicyKit deps" as I believe it made
Fedoric think. Sorry for the confusion.
] [Thread Prev