Re: Tomboy replacement

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 10:19 -0500, Mark Fink wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 5:24 AM, Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Mark Fink <mpfink gmail com> wrote:
> >  >  > > I've already gotten it so you can type stuff in a text field, so it
> >  >  > > already almost has all the functionality you need in a note taking
> >  >  > > program.
> >
> >  Yes, that requires about... 5 lines in Python.
>
> Why do you insist on belittling me? I'm doing more to protect your
> software freedoms than anyone else here who are all speaking about how
> MONO is fine. NO IT'S NOT!!

I take serious offence at this. I've spent 10 years of my life writing
hundreds of thousands of lines of free software. In no way are you doing
more to protect our software freedoms than me or most people in this
list. All you're doing is showing of your ignorance and giving
credibility to trolls like Roy Schestowitz[1].

[1] http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/09/roy-schestowitz-liar.html