Re: help needed with non-US time zones for clock applet

On 4/7/08, Ghee Teo <Ghee Teo sun com> wrote:

>     - Malaysia: 2 timezones on widely separated islands, so I think I
>       got these right just going by longitude.

    This is definitely a single time zone all alone. I was born on the
east island :)

-Ghee

Yup. Malaysia only have single timezone, which is GMT+8

Historically, we have 2 timezone with 30 minutes difference, but it has been changed I think more than 20 years ago.

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan