Re: help needed with non-US time zones for clock applet

Hi Dan,

There are 5 timezones in China, but there is only one official standard time, Beijing time, which is UTC+8. So I think your statement is correct. Officially, only 1 timezone is used and in almost all application it is listed as Asia/Shanghai which is the same with Beijing time.

Regards,

Jedy