Re: Distributed SCM in Gnome (Was: Git vs SVN (was: Can we improve things?))

Le samedi 15 septembre 2007, à 21:44 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> Ok, lets be fair:  most people who care about hacking on GNOME already
> know git, why should other options be selected?

I don't think it is fair to state this. A lot of people certainly care
about hacking on GNOME and don't know git (and don't care about it).

[sorry, this doesn't add anything useful to the debate]

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.