Re: Distributed SCM in Gnome (Was: Git vs SVN (was: Can we improve things?))

I am wondering why discussion is continuing in the "Git vs SVN (was:
Can we improve things?)" thread, why the discussion is not happening
here instead ?!

I don't want to offend anyone (so take it lightly), but I am afraid
that many of us are subject to a "Confirmation bias" ... Can't we just
continue the discussion in this thread comparing svn to DRCS in
general before deciding on which DRCS would be the most appropriate to
use within the GNOME project ?

I am also afraid that we might be just becoming nothing more but "geek
fashion" addicts trying to follow the latest RCS tendency without
really building solid and constructive arguments !

--
Ali