Re: Gnome panel hacking
- From: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- To: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome panel hacking
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:57:04 -0600
On 6/21/07, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> wrote:
Gianni Moschini wrote:
> The fixed size respect both. When you open a window, it creates a
> button of 100 pixels width (in an horizontal panel)
> Each time you open a new window, it creates a 100 pixels width buttons
> again, till there is no much left space.
> Then it becomes to shrink each button to fit the whole size with
> smaller buttons (each of the same size).
> This fix the resizing problem pretty well.
Seems like a nice simple solution.
> Note that we need a property to set this fixed size. I don't want to
> hard-code this in the source code.
] [Thread Prev