Re: Proposed module: tracker

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
Yes. I invited the lead dev of all desktop search projects I could dig
up. If my memory serves my well they include: Tracker, Beagle, Strifi,
Pinot, Recoll, GLSCube, and Nepomuk. If I missed something then please
help me out :-) (I didn't contact Microsft or Apple as I heard they
where hacking on their own toy projects). Everybody replied open
mindedly. Needless to say they want something more concrete before
saying anything final.

There was this thing:

    http://www.gnome.org/~seth/storage/

which I suspect is long dead, but might be worth looking at for ideas...