Re: Proposed module: tracker

People got excited by Bonobo 6 years ago, I know I did. We looked for
all sorts of places Bonobo could be used and we made them use Bonobo
even when Bonobo wasn't in any way the best solution. We are now
suffering for that excitement.

This is the second time the bonobo comparison has been made.

Developers got excited about bonobo - users thought they were monkeys.
What we have here is a HEAP of excited users screaming for desktop
search. I dont think the two situations can be compared at all.