Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center
- From: David Prieto <frandavid100 gmail com>
- To: David Nielsen <david lovesunix net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:54:11 +0100
> I already consider it a bug that f-spot forces ~/Photos on me, if it
> becomes the norm to assume that people speak English or even like their
> interface in English I'd have to dig my eyeballs out or something to
> bear the pain.
Sorry to cut in here guys, but wouldn't it be easy to just create some
kind of an app - favourite places or so, akin to favourite apps- to let
the user specify where they want their photos, where they want their
videos, where they want their music and so on...?
] [Thread Prev