Re: Buildability of tarballs and cvs

Elijah Newren wrote:
On 6/18/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
Yes - shipping build fix patches is a *massive* regression in the release
management process, cf. signature.
<snip>
    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak

Well, we'll have to switch back to police brutality then.  :-)  Time
for some beatings...the following issues are still relevant AFAICT:

[snip]
gnopernicus            344695  can't find gdkx.h

Invoking build sheriff privileges.

2006-06-20  Brent Smith  <gnome nextreality net>

* configure.in: add GTK+ to PKG_CHECK_MODULES so the include path for GTK is specified in the cflags; patch from Elijah Newren, fixes #344695

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten