Save a kitten today (was Re: What about Embedded?)

On jeu, 2006-07-20 at 23:24 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:
> I totally agree but wouldn't it be better to use native languages that
> offer all this like the D language (http://www.digitalmars.com/d/).

It's cool to read about various languages, but really, this is off-topic
on this list. We're in the process of choosing which modules we'll
include and deciding whether we'll accept apps written with Gtk#. It's
not easy and there's been a lot of noise that make it even less easy.

So please think twice before sending an email, especially when the list
becomes high-traffic as it is right now. We don't want to see developers
unsubscribing because of the noise.

(this is not only for Jamie, but for everyone here)

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�