Save a kitten today (was Re: What about Embedded?)

On jeu, 2006-07-20 at 23:24 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:
> I totally agree but wouldn't it be better to use native languages that
> offer all this like the D language (

It's cool to read about various languages, but really, this is off-topic
on this list. We're in the process of choosing which modules we'll
include and deciding whether we'll accept apps written with Gtk#. It's
not easy and there's been a lot of noise that make it even less easy.

So please think twice before sending an email, especially when the list
becomes high-traffic as it is right now. We don't want to see developers
unsubscribing because of the noise.

(this is not only for Jamie, but for everyone here)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�