Re: What about Embedded?

> Mono has been successfully used in embedded systems of different sorts.

Examples? Or are we just talking about some guy who got it working once?

> In the particular context of Gnome and Mono, I assumed you were talking
> about Maemo which is probably the high profile user of Gnome today on an
> small device, and on Maemo Mono is just a fine solution.

Maemo are not using Python yet as far as I can tell. They would like to
support it as a development environment, and maybe then use it for their
own core stuff. But it needs some performance/memory/code-size work.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com