Re: New panel logout/shutdown alert - a mini ui review

Paolo Borelli wrote:
- the timeout of death :). I see from your response that this is supposed as a way to quit with just one click, but is this really useful? Does anyone really waits 60 seconds staring at it? Would people in a lab just let the contdown run and go away from the pc? What if after the time runs out the logout an app with unsaved docs pops up a confimation dialog? Most importantly is it just me or having a countown gives to the user a sense of anxiety? Reminds me of "This message will autodestroy in..." :)
You are not alone. It adds something like "come on, the time runs out" feeling, as for me.

--
 Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov