Re: New panel logout/shutdown alert - a mini ui review
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New panel logout/shutdown alert - a mini ui review
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 07:46:52 -0500
While we are discussing these dialogs, here are some other
small issues we have noticed:
- Changing the numbers in the countdown string should not
affect the dialog size
- "Reboot" should be "Restart" for consistency with gdm
- The button order in the Shutdown dialog is a bit odd.
Why is Cancel in the middle between Shutdown and Reboot ?
- The 24x24 version fo the gnome-shutdown icon used for the
Shutdown menuitem is confusingly different from the 48x48
version in the dialog, and almost unrecognizable.
] [Thread Prev