Re: Replacing control center menus

Hi!

Are you actually likely to use any given capplet enough times that you'd
be able to remember where it was between uses? From what I remember of
OS X, I always had to look around a bit to find the capplet I was
looking for.

Also, I don't remember if we're looking at including the SLED
application browser as well, but it works exactly the same way as the
control center does wrt searching, and doing highlighting rather than
filtering wouldn't work well at all there (since there are several pages
of apps).