Re: Replacing control center menus
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Replacing control center menus
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:20:52 -0500
Josselin Mouette wrote:
I'm not saying this is easy, especially for those coming from different
modules, but this would reduce the current number from 24 to 12. Which
is quite an acceptable number.
also remember that frequently settings can be moved to
context-appropriate locations such as the file manager or other
situation where the setting arises, instead of dumping all settings in a
big central set of prefs dialogs.
] [Thread Prev