Re: Replacing control center menus
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Étienne Bersac <bersace03 laposte net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Replacing control center menus
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:51:33 -0500
On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 15:26 +0100, �ienne Bersac wrote:
> A menu longer that 10 entry is very painful. Often, Gnome properties
> menu is about 20 entry when you install some additionnal softwares.
> Gnome is the only desktop which keep using this outdated
> "control-center". A control center is far more usable and accessible
> (especially if it provide search).
This also could mean that we have too many capplets.
] [Thread Prev