Re: Denoting Remote Machines (Re: Custom Icons for GNOME Terminal Profiles)

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 17:18 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:
> > Though wouldn't it be less complicated to use a nested XSession if you
> > want to keep a clear seperation of these remote applications from your
> > local applications?
> Completely disagree. We're only talking about one or two apps. Just
> sometimes you want to know what machine they're actually running on.

Given that this is a 'just works' feature for people who use forwarding, and
won't even be on the radar for standard local application users... let's DO

- Jeff

Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005
   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien