Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12
- From: Richard Stellingwerff <remenic gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>, James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Shaun McCance <shaunm gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 02:15:28 +0200
On 7/30/05, Richard Stellingwerff <remenic gmail com> wrote:
> On 7/29/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > So what's the status on this? Have we made progress? What still needs to
> > be done?
> Well Clearlooks development has been moved to gtk-engines. Over the
> past few days just one bug has been fixed, and I am unaware of any
> other standing show-stoppers.
> I will need to update the gtkrc for the 'default' theme with the
> better highlight color. Once that is done, there's nothing else left
> to be done afaik. Unless someone wants to make some suggestions :)
> The only thing holding me back from doing that is a little virus
> called the Lazyness. I'll get my act together once I press the "Send"
> button of this email form though, so that problem should be solved to
> within 10 minutes.
> Hope that answers your question!
Okay, here's a little follow up.
I just commited the new theme file. This fixes a few notebook color
bugs, and makes better use of the latest features of the engine.
If anyone is not pleased with the changes, please let me know. For
those of you that have been using the latest seperate release, you
won't find anything new apart from the selection color.
] [Thread Prev