Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12

On 7/22/05, Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> wrote:
> Shaun McCance wrote:
> > 3) My theme is like the default Clearlooks theme, but it has a
> > more vibrant selection color.  Most people seem to like that
> > modification.  It makes things look less washed out, without
> > being obnoxiously bright.  I was actually originally pushing
> > the DeepSky variant, but more recent Clearlooks seem to have
> > made it use brighter background colors.  If we just depend on
> > Clearlooks, we have to decide what to do with this.
> I think this more vibrant color could probably be adopted as the default
> by the clearlooks developer. I'd suggest going that way anyhow (sound
> ok, Remenic?)

Yes, this sounds good to me. I just have one little question for
Shaun. ClearlooksBlue does not have the inset look on buttons, was
this on purpose?

If you're not sure what the difference is, see (normal) vs (inset). The difference is very
minimal, but I do feel that the inset adds something.

Kind regards,
Richard Stellingwerff.