Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12
- From: Richard Stellingwerff <remenic gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>, James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Shaun McCance <shaunm gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12
- Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:57:17 +0200
On 7/29/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> So what's the status on this? Have we made progress? What still needs to
> be done?
Well Clearlooks development has been moved to gtk-engines. Over the
past few days just one bug has been fixed, and I am unaware of any
other standing show-stoppers.
I will need to update the gtkrc for the 'default' theme with the
better highlight color. Once that is done, there's nothing else left
to be done afaik. Unless someone wants to make some suggestions :)
The only thing holding me back from doing that is a little virus
called the Lazyness. I'll get my act together once I press the "Send"
button of this email form though, so that problem should be solved to
within 10 minutes.
Hope that answers your question!
] [Thread Prev