cleaning up themes

I'm sure I've brought this up before, but I think we should clean up the
list of themes we ship for G2.12.

Looking at the default list, we appear to have:
  Clearlooks,
  Glider,
  Mist, and
  Simple
which are all pretty good themes, and should stay in by default.

Then we have
  Crux,
  Default (which is not),
  Grand Canyon,
  Ocean Dream,
  Traditional, and
  Smokey Blue

Perhaps we should consider moving these into the -extras package. What I
think would be really cool is having a level of integration that allows
you to install themes right off art.gnome.org from your favourite web
browser. That way we could ship our 4 very nice themes, and everyone can
install whatever else they want with ease. Very rapidly integrated with
web backgrounds, and one day web-shipped applets.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA