Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Thomas Wood">

> The theme engine version numbers have never changed, just the version of
> the package they have been put together in.

When you aggregate software under one version number, you no longer have
individual version numbers - it is only the source tarball version number
that actually matters.

- Jeff

GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany
    "And the only time I met George W Bush, he said to me, 'Hey Mike! Go
              find real work.' Of all people!" - Michael Moore