Re: Exciting GNOME?

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 00:32 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Seth Nickell">
>
> > In the bluecurve department, ClearLook
> > (http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=19527), which I just found
> > through this thread, looks like a hands-down improvement.

Then I guess I am pretty alone when I don't feel that this is an
improvement?

I was taught green with a slight amount of brown is "dirt green" ;).
Seriously, even with different colours IMO that theme doesn't look more
modern than the current default, or most of the other themes on
gnome-look.

It is the highest rated theme on g-l.o though, so many people seem to
like it. *sigh*, I wish everybody had as good a flavor as me ;).

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |