Re: Exciting GNOME?

Both Novell (as Nat and Jimmac have stated before) and Red Hat (at
this point, people weren't in the beginning, but its now Fedora, not
RH) are happy with the use of Industrial or Bluecurve, respectively
(though bluecurve *might* have to be called something different as
bluecurve is TMed AFAIK). That said, while Bluecurve is a lovely theme
with a lot of things that recommend it as a default sort of theme, the
grey is going to look dated in a few years (if it doesn't already).

In the bluecurve department, ClearLook
(http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=19527), which I just
found through this thread, looks like a hands-down improvement. I'm
probably going to suggest we cut Fedora over to it, as its both
clearly an iteration of Bluecurve (which we use as default today) and
quite a lovely change.

-Seth