Re: Exciting GNOME?

Has Bluecurve (both GTK theme and iconset) ever been considered as a
default theme for GNOME? It has to be the slickest and most consistent
of the current crop - no huge bevels and gradients for controls, and
nice, colourful icons. My only complaint with it is that the icons
aren't available in SVG form.

Most folks I know install GNOME, shudder, then install Bluecurve and
never look back.

Is it a Red Hat licensing issue perhaps?

--
Gabriel Bauman