Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

<quote who="Bryan Clark">

> (Just to note that this is satire-ish, I don't really want to cause pain
> and there are many other ways of getting people focused, however none
> really take the problem of slow to no innovation as head on as this
> approach)

Removing stuff willy-nilly is NOT innovation. It does NOT breed innovation.
It just pisses people off that we're pulling crap out under their feet
without giving them something fantastic to make up for it.

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th             http://live.gnome.au/Canberra2005

   "We are not lovers. We are not romantics. We are here to serve you." -
                        Gary Numan, Down In The Park