Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 21:28 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Bryan Clark">
>
>> (Just to note that this is satire-ish, I don't really want to cause pain
>> and there are many other ways of getting people focused, however none
>> really take the problem of slow to no innovation as head on as this
>> approach)
>
>Removing stuff willy-nilly is NOT innovation. It does NOT breed innovation.
>It just pisses people off that we're pulling crap out under their feet
>without giving them something fantastic to make up for it.

Alright, I just don't think we're communicating at this point.  I've
dropped the request completely and tried to explain how this isn't
'willy-nilly' and I think this thing is part of a greater evil.  And
tried to explain how I think exposing our evil pieces in a release is
not the end of the world but the start of we as a community of hackers
and users facing the music.  But that discussion isn't taking place.  I
feel like you're just hacking at my message and pre-pending capital NOT
to anything I say instead of actual discussion.

Cheers,
~ Bryan