Re: gtkspell

HC Brugmans <hcbrugmans gmail com> writes:

> E-mails related to Linux or school are English, family, friends and
> general correspondence are Dutch again.

As I said, it works surprisingly well. I've been using guess-lang.el
myself for some years in Emacs, also for email, in an unsophisticated
manner and I think I have noticed it guessing the wrong language only
once. It is much, much better than a dumb default.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/