Cleaning up the nautilus context menu

Am I the only one who thinks that the nautilus context menu could need some love?

The things I'd like to see gone are:
1) "Strech Icon" / "Restore Icon's Original Size"
I don't think that this is needed in the context menu. Changing the size of the menu with the four little knobs is a tricky thing. And I don't know if it is accessible. I'd propose moving it into the file's properties, with a slider or something. This way even multiple files could be resized at once. And they would all have the same size.

2) "Use Default Background"
I won't go so far and propose to remove the "Change Desktop Background" entry. I guess to many are used to it from windows. But I thought about proposing it.. ;) The "Use Default Background" entry is a different case. I don't think that resetting to the default background is a task so vivid used that it deserves a entry in the context menu. Why not make a "Use Default Background" button in the Backgrond Preferences?

If someone is willing go give me some guidiance, I'l do it myself. If some of you like the proposal.

Raphael