Re: Cleaning up the nautilus context menu

Hi ~

This kind of mail belongs on the nautilus list please.

Raphael Bosshard wrote:

2) "Use Default Background"
I won't go so far and propose to remove the "Change Desktop Background" entry. I guess to many are used to it from windows. But I thought about proposing it.. ;) The "Use Default Background" entry is a different case. I don't think that resetting to the default background is a task so vivid used that it deserves a entry in the context menu. Why not make a "Use Default Background" button in the Backgrond Preferences?

One more reason to get on the nautilus list ;-)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/nautilus-list/2004-August/msg00124.html

~ Bryan