Re: alt-tab enhancement

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:08:04 +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke gnu org> wrote:
> Florian Föbel writes:
>
> > Another nice thing about the OSX implementation is that you can go
> > through the items using the arrow keys.
>
> I've also been looking at alternatives for this, and hacked up a real
> simple libwnck based window list popup in the hope that would help a
> discussion going.

There are other suggestions as well to be found in bugzilla
(86390--allow selection of icons in alt-tab popup via mouse,
97725--allow dynamic mapping of windows to keys in alt-tab popup,
102656--make a 'sticky' alt-tab popup, 136666--minimized windows in
alt-tab list should be bracketed/dimmed, 143511--alt-tab should show
same windows as panel window list, 152661--provide ability to switch
to a window in a given direction).  Bugzilla is the probably best
place to discuss these, though if we get working implementations of
any of these ideas we could then perhaps bring it up on the usability
list too.

Cheers,
Elijah