Re: Proposing gwget for Gnome 2.10

And since wget is not Epiphany, or Firefox, or Mozilla, or whatever, it
can't access these. Some sites also need a Referrer. There's a lot more
to do than just say "we have a list of things that wget is scheduled to
do" to make a good download manager.

I think it would be better to work on getting some of the various
aspects of the different browsers, and everything, integrated and
working together in a nice, usable manner, than to just run off and try
to work around the issues that come up when browsers try to download
a bunch of things at the same time.

We have a single backend. We just need to fix all the integration
issues, and get people to use it.

-- dobey