Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 01:27:00PM -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I should note that this probably came off pretty harsh and non-fun ;)

  Compared to my first post, don't worry too much :-)

> That wasn't my intent at all, particularly personally at Aaron. I just
> worry about us losing our soul, that's all. :)

  I think we should still be able to keep funny release names,
even have fun proposing or selecting some, while still looking decent
from a "professionnal" viewpoint (or rather from the viewpoint of
people with different cultures which was really the core of the
problem IMHO).
  Can we just call for release name 2 weeks before said release is
done, have the release comitee pick one one week before. I think
this can be fun, and an interesting way to get feedback from the
community.

Daniel