Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

Selon Rob Adams <readams readams net>:

> It's now a long-standing tradition to bitch about release names.  I
> think we should start using randomly generated 128 bit globally unique
> identifiers.  Or is that unacceptable in some cultures?

Sorry, what's the underlying idea behind this post ?
I think we can hardly talk about marketing concerns, wide adoption (including
corporate adoption) and not be consistent in our acts.

Some of us go exhibit GNOME in companies, asking for more ISV adoptions etc ...
To be taken seriously, we need to be really careful about our "image".

I agree that we must keep having fun in what we do, but I think we should be
aware about the kind of public we are "talking" to.

Regards,

ps: I am not a marketing person.

Dodji.