Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

<quote who="Danilo Šegan">

> Yes, these are different issues (configurable location, translating
> displayed name), but since we don't have a solution in place for the
> latter, I'm asking for the former.  And of course, initial default should
> depend on the locale (i.e. be translated).

This requires introducing interface (not talking about UI interface here)
inconsistency, which is extraordinarily hard to stamp out later on. Short
term win, long term loss.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

     "If I can't be near you I would rather be adrift in space." - Neil
                          Finn, Try Whistling This