Re: default theme consensus
- From: Ryan McDougall <NQG24419 nifty com>
- To: Seth Nickell <seth gnome org>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: default theme consensus
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:21:49 +0900
On Wed, 2004-18-08 at 15:18 -0400, Seth Nickell wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 19:39 +0900, Ryan McDougall wrote:
> > Denis Cranston said:
> > Patch in bugzilla report #150418 has been approved. I applied the patch
> > to cvs HEAD.
> c.f. 150418
> It was reverted 15 minutes later
Well thats great, but what is the decision then?
The *was* some consensus until you posted. It would have been helpful to
hear from you earlier instead of right then.
Will somebody please make up their mind then, its really not such a big
deal, so it really shouldn't take this long to decide!
Can I nominate *you* to make the final call then? No matter what the
call is there'll be someone not perfectly content, but maybe a mail from
"redhat.com" will be impressive enough to attain the *proper* kind of
] [Thread Prev