Re: default theme consensus
- From: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: default theme consensus
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:30:26 +0100
On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 21:13, Shaun McCance wrote:
> The candidates seem to be "Glider" and "Indubstrial". I don't know if
> Glider became the actual name, and Indubstrial certainly needs a better
> name. Glider (SmoothGNOME) seemed to be getting a lot of traction.
> Let's have a *quick* discussion, then get somebody with an iron fist to
> deliver the verdict from on-high. And I mean quick.
No opinion from me other than lets not let indecision stop us from
making the change.
It'd be nice if one of Calum, Seth or Bryan had a quick look at both
and gave their opinion.
 - With the understanding that designers aren't that same thing as
artists, but just that I'd trust all three's opinion on this. I
certainly would trust my (or your :-) opinion - unless we want brown
text on pink foreground or something :-)
] [Thread Prev