Re: default theme consensus

Hey,

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 21:13, Shaun McCance wrote:

> The candidates seem to be "Glider" and "Indubstrial".  I don't know if
> Glider became the actual name, and Indubstrial certainly needs a better
> name.  Glider (SmoothGNOME) seemed to be getting a lot of traction.
>
> Let's have a *quick* discussion, then get somebody with an iron fist to
> deliver the verdict from on-high.  And I mean quick.

	No opinion from me other than lets not let indecision stop us from
making the change.

	It'd be nice if one of Calum, Seth or Bryan[1] had a quick look at both
and gave their opinion.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1] - With the understanding that designers aren't that same thing as
artists, but just that I'd trust all three's opinion on this. I
certainly would trust my (or your :-) opinion - unless we want brown
text on pink foreground or something :-)