Re: default theme consensus

<quote who="Ryan McDougall">

> Can I nominate *you* to make the final call then? No matter what the call
> is there'll be someone not perfectly content, but maybe a mail from
> "" will be impressive enough to attain the *proper* kind of
> consensus.

You're specifically asking us to work in a way that we prefer not to (in
this kind of matter), particularly bringing up company affiliations and
whatnot. Yes, a decision is always good, but building consensus is part of
the fun, and a very important element of this process.

- Jeff

What's all that about?
    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison