Re: dbus and GNOME 2.8
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: dbus and GNOME 2.8
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:11:18 -0700
On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 07:08:59PM +0100, jamie wrote:
> > does it all much much faster with much less resource overhead than any
> > "big" RDBMS I know of, embedded or not.
> Faster? Using variants for types I doubt that very much. It might
> outperform Postgres but I would be very surprised if it beat firebird.
sqllite is typeless. Everything is text from what I remember. So
the type system is very simple.
] [Thread Prev