Re: dbus and GNOME 2.8
- From: "Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro" <gjc inescporto pt>
- To: Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi polito it>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: dbus and GNOME 2.8
- Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:25:34 +0100
A Seg, 2004-04-05 às 14:25, Paolo Maggi escreveu:
> Hi guys,
> as I wrote in
> I'm working on a new implementation and a new API for egg-recent that I
> hope to have ready in time for 2.7.0 or 2.7.1 so that it can be
> evaluated for inclusion in 2.8.
BTW, is there a reason why recent files isn't just a gconf key?
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro
<gjc inescporto pt> <gustavo users sourceforge net>
The universe is always one step beyond logic.
] [Thread Prev