Re: Build system

W liÅ?cie z czw, 04-09-2003, godz. 20:56, Joshua Eichorn pisze:
> If you want new gnome apps in redhat 9 checkout:
> http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/repository.html
> You don't have to write spec files someone has done it for you :-)

Where are specs?
Just specs... I don't want to download entire 9.8 MB of gtk2 srpm to get
spec from there... just because I know that I'll have to rebuild rpm
because I wan't to apply ximian patches (Industrial theme engine) and
fileselector patch....

You see.... this is for example reason why I would like to have
something more _visual_ and easy to use... but maybe I'm just lazy and
stupid... ;-)

--
Marcin Antczak <marcin antczak e-dev pl>