Re: Possible plan [Was: No Flags "Policy"]

Le dim 23/11/2003 à 01:38, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> The proper way to do this, of course, is through gnome-icon-theme, and that
> is what kicked all of this off again (flags going into g-i-t). If the flags
> were removed, but we had a standard naming convention for representing
> countries/regions as icons, this may work. It's still a field of landmines,
> but hey, we get to avoid most of the trauma. ;-)

Are gnome-icon-themes hierarchical ? From your mail I understood the
default theme would be the noflags-theme, and the flags-theme would just
replace the symbols by flags. Fine. But what if Joe user prefers the
Gorilla theme for example ? He doesn't get to have both flags *and*
Gorilla icons, does he ?

	Xav